Waves Audio, the world’s leading developer of professional audio signal processing technologies and maker of audio plug-ins for mixing, music production, mastering, sound design, broadcast, post-production and sound in direct, now offers the Waves Nx Germano Studios New York plug-in..
Nx Germano Studios brings the A-list acoustics of legendary Germano studio – originally known as The Hit Factory – to your own headphones. Monitor your mixes in a precise model of the iconic control room, with its custom stereo and surround monitoring systems, so you can create better mixes, anywhere, anytime.
From David Bowie, Stevie Wonder, the Rolling Stones, Bruce Springsteen and Michael Jackson to Travis Scott, Kendrick Lamar, Rihanna, Post Malone, J Balvin and Kanye West, Germano Studios has been the first choice for famous artists of all genres.
For nearly five decades, leading producers and artists – from rock and pop icons to hip-hop royalty – have flocked to Germano’s control room for their power, punch and bass worthy of a club.
The Waves Nx Germano Studios plug-in reproduces the precise acoustic response of Germano’s Studio 1 control room, based on precision acoustic measurements combined with Waves Nx® spatial technology consisting of channel crosstalk, inter-aural delays (ITD), filters (ILD), room reflections and tracking head movements.
Now you can check your mixes through Germano’s high-end stereo monitors: the NS10 near-fields, the custom Exigy S412G four-way system with two 18-inch subwoofers, and the Germano Acoustics A2s.
You can also mix for surround sound through headphones, with Germano’s 5.1 system featuring five Germano Acoustics A2 speakers and a subwoofer.
With Waves Nx Germano studios, you can:
- Create mixes on your own headphones that adapt to any system
- Check your tracks on a high-end, acoustically tuned monitoring environment for blockbuster sonic success
- Make better mixing decisions for stereo, surround, low-end response, depth and more – with any headphones, anywhere
If your studio setup presents acoustic challenges or you’re on the go, you can simply plug in your headphones to monitor in the famous Germano studios. And if you do have access to a solid acoustic environment, Nx Germano Studios offers you another exceptional monitoring reference.
Nx Germano Studios also supports head tracking via your webcam or the Waves Nx Head Tracker Bluetooth device for an enhanced and realistic 3D spatial effect.
Troy Germano, owner of Germano Studios New York, comments: “When Waves approached me to collaborate on an Nx plug-in for my Studio 1 control room here at Germano Studios in New York, I knew they were the right one. partner to bring “the hit” factory monitoring experience to everyone’s headphones. Waves’ Nx Germano Studios plug-in achieves this with incredible precision.
Waves Nx Germano Studios New York Features:
- Headphone monitoring plugin for better mixing reference
- Created with Germano Studios New York
- Precision model of Germano’s famous Studio 1 control room
- Check your mixes on Germano’s three custom studio monitor sets: Exigy S412G, NS10, Germano Acoustics A2s
- Mix for surround sound with Germano’s custom 5.1 system
- Best benchmark for mix depth, panning, reverb, low-end response
- Three-dimensional acoustic response on all helmet models
- Custom head anatomy calibration
- Supports head tracking for increased realism, via webcam or the Nx Head Tracker (purchased separately)
Nx Germano Studios New York is the latest addition to the Waves Nx line of plugins, reproducing the acoustics of world-renowned mixing studios such as Abbey Road Studio 3, Ocean Way Nashville and Chris Lord-Alge’s Mix LA. Now you can cross-mix your mixes in the best mixing environments in the world, wherever you are.
Waves Nx Germano Studios New York Videos:
Waves Nx Germano Studios New York | Headphone mix: youtube.com/watch?
A success factory in your Waves Nx Germano Studios headphones: youtube.com/watch?