Domino Recording Co. is looking for a Production and Sales Coordinator/Receptionist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be a friendly, outgoing and motivated individual with strong organizational skills. This position reports to the Director of Production/Physical Sales. This position will assist the retail team on production operations and administrative tasks. Additionally, the Production Coordinator/Receptionist will appropriately greet, greet and direct visitors as well as other office related duties.
The duties of the Production and Sales Coordinator/Receptionist include:
· Assist the retail team in the day-to-day operations of Domino’s direct-to-consumer operations including Domino Mart, Bandcamp, etc., including customer service and other related functions.
· Monitor inventory for Domino’s direct retail operations and assist in the setup of new products on all related retail and consumer platforms.
· Receive office stock shipments and maintain on-site inventory as well as monitor off-site inventory with our fulfillment partners.
Execute and coordinate promotional mailings
· Manage tour inventory transactions (order processing, billing, shipping) with artists/management.
Notify company staff of visitors arrival and direct visitors to appropriate meeting area
· Maintain a secure and welcoming presence at the office entrance for office visitors, phone calls and general inquiries.
· Maintain office telecommunications system and office directory
Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference calls
· Oversee and maintain incoming and outgoing mail, courier and shipping requirements, including incoming mail distribution.
Monitor and maintain an adequate inventory of office and kitchen supplies
Serve as Office Fire Marshal
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in the music industry or related field
Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent organizational skills
· Attention to detail
· Proficiency in MS Office
· Ability to multi-task
· Must be able to lift 50 pounds
Domino Recording Co. was founded in the UK in 1993 by Laurence Bell, who is still the company’s main creative force. Initially focused on releasing singles and albums by American artists in the UK (Pavement, Bonnie “Prince” Billy, Sebadoh), the label has grown over the past decade to include offices in New York , Berlin, Paris and Sydney and had considerable success around the world. success, both commercial and artistic, with artists as diverse as Arctic Monkeys, Franz Ferdinand, Animal Collective, Wet Leg, Tirzah and The Kills to name a few.
Please send resume and cover letter to [email protected]